Saturday, May 31, dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We are packing big time for four days in the mountains, so we went out to dinner tonight. Had an appetizer of tuna bites with Asian sauce, DH had ribs with cole slaw and I had a green salad and mussels simmered in white wine, garlic and olive oil, with toasted French bread for dipping. Dessert will be brownie-stuffed chocolate ice cream at home.

I'm thinkin' I want to go live Vera's glamorous life, but instead I'm here in Mexico and we're going to eat home made vanilla ice cream with fresh pineapple for dinner. We talked it over - I offered enchiladas con pierna (leg of pork) but hubby said "Can we have ice cream for dinner?" You got it, baby!

My Glamourous life???????? Where???? I must have missed the glamourous part.
Although, I am completely buzzed right now. Is being buzzed the glamour part?

Well, it certainly seems glamorous to ME, living on a dirt road in a Mexican village....and your dinner sounded muy sabrosa. However, I had only two bowls and two spoons to wash after dinner....

Homemade Pizza

My son had a 3 cheese pepperoni pizza & I had a 3 cheese pizza with green & red peppers, onion, mushroom, garlic, basil & pepperoni. I normally use my own sauce for the pizzas but was out tonight & used a canned pizza sauce instead.

I`v spent most of last week in bed recovering from viral meningitis and not cooking, but feeling a bit better yesterday I was determined to have my saturday Pizza and watch Doctor Who ;)

YT, Glad you're feeling better, that is nasty stuff so take it easy.

Saturday here is usually pizza and Torchwood, but they finished season 2 here and haven't stared season 3 yet, so now Friday is pizza night and Sarah Jane / Doctor Who :)

Well, it certainly seems glamorous to ME, living on a dirt road in a Mexican village....and your dinner sounded muy sabrosa. However, I had only two bowls and two spoons to wash after dinner....

hahahhaa, I went downstairs this morning to see a pan of gnocchi still on the stovetop! Sometimes, you just gotta get out of the kitchen...:ohmy:

They were sleeping all night in a cast iron pan, and yes, I'm more attached to that pan than I am to the gnocchi.;)

Back
Top Bottom