Saturday Supper..8/4/18

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My sister (whom I hadn't seen in many years) came to visit.. She was on a road trip with GF's and they all wanted to go to a, what I call, tourist trap..

https://throwedrolls.com/

Big crowd, big plates of fairly good food.. They had a marvelous time, I endured.. ;) :ermm:

Ross

I think I am going to go with black beans and Rotel tomatoes & chilis, with some onion and garlic added. I have some flour tortillas to use a bread with it.

CD

I had leftovers from yesterday. Cheese enchilada, refried beans, and Mexican rice. Couple of big glasses of iced tea with lemon to wash it all down, and will probably have some watermelon a little later on.

Put pickles up on Monday. DD and I decided to sneak a taste. WOW after 5 days they are full sour. In the fridge they went. Yum

Last edited:
We went to Nando's. I had two skewers & Caesar, TB had Double leg with garden salad and spicy rice. It was our regular weekend date night.

I made chicken tacos, using the Instant Pot to cook the chicken in diced tomatoes, chipotles, Southwest Seasoning, onions and garlic. Our student's husband made the Mexican corn salad with just a little direction. It was fun and they loved it. Forgot to take a picture.

Back
Top Bottom