So, whatcha cookin tonight, Tues. Feb 21st?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Texasgirl....

texasgirl said:
I'm just making pancakes and maple sausage. DH can't eat breakfast, so , we have to have it for dinner on occasion.

When your shopping this week, look for Texmati rice, if you like rice. And don't forget to stop by Slotzchskys for that hot sauce :chef:

Check out my steamed....

licia said:
eek, canned asparagus - what kept me from eating asparagus for a long time! The only way I can eat it is in a casserole a friend makes. It is really good and wish I had her recipe. I only make it fresh tho.
asparagus in the veggie forum. You can't help but love it.

licia said:
eek, canned asparagus - what kept me from eating asparagus for a long time! The only way I can eat it is in a casserole a friend makes. It is really good and wish I had her recipe. I only make it fresh tho.

I love fresh asparagus, but I love the canned, also. I just open up the can, dump it on a plate, and eat it like that. Sometimes I make a lunch out of canned asparagus and salmon, also straight out of the can. I slurp up the skin, little bones and all.
I know, there's no accounting for taste, but I just like it. :wacko:

My husband likes canned asparagus too, but he wants Catalina Salad Dressing on his.

Last edited:
Constance said:
I love fresh asparagus, but I love the canned, also. I just open up the can, dump it on a plate, and eat it like that. Sometimes I make a lunch out of canned asparagus and salmon, also straight out of the can. I slurp up the skin, little bones and all.
I know, there's no accounting for taste, but I just like it. :wacko:

My husband likes canned asparagus too, but he wants Catalina Salad Dressing on his.
Connie,
The things we sometimes eat and enjoy, will sometimes make others eyes grow big with astonisment. But, that is what makes us, US..It's what gives us ideas, to share,makes others laugh, that's life..I love canned tuna, sardines,smoked oysters,clams and my kids will walk into the kitchen and go Oh, mom, have you been eating that awful fish junk again?? Welll yes kids I have..Don't like the smell? Stay out of the kitchen:ROFLMAO:
I love people who DARE!!!

kadesma:)

I went out to dinner with some friends. The restaurant we went to is known for it's chicken fried steak. It was so good. I had the chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, veggies, salad, and a cup of split pea soup.

Nothing fancy. Felt like eating some fish 'n chips so my roomates and I went to a pub. Nothing like fish 'n chips and some hefeweissen on a cold Seattle evening!:in_love:

cristal said:
Nothing fancy. Felt like eating some fish 'n chips so my roomates and I went to a pub. Nothing like fish 'n chips and some hefeweissen on a cold Seattle evening!:in_love:

I almost had fish 'n' chips for dinner, but went for the chicken fried steak like I in mentioned in my post above. I love fish 'n' chips especially with malt vinegar. :)

Back
Top Bottom