Sunday, August 27, what's for dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xocolatl

Senior Cook
Spaghetti with spicy tomato sauce and grated pecorino romano here, with a breadstick.
Pittige tomatensaus spaghetti kaasstengel.jpg

Am locking this thread so that no one else posts on it. I will delete it entirely in a little bit.
Xocol. would you mind reposting in the other thread?

To avoid confusion, in future just go to "Today's Menu" and you will see immediately if someone has already started a thread for that date.

:giggle: honestly, I don't understand your confusion.

If I start a thread and say that's my supper on that date, it doesn't matter what time it is in your house. It is my supper at that time in mine! It is still a Sunday night supper or a Thursday night.

I often post my supper and a pic the day after I've eaten it. But I still post it on the date that I ate it on.

I do understand that most of us (I think) are in North America and we are so used to the 'dinner' thread starting within a 3 hour period of us, (east coast vs west coast) is it that hard to understand someone else has dinner at 6 o'clock in the morning?

Of course people sometimes post at the same time - it has happened before and will certainly happen again - but it just happens!

Hope the above will help you to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom