Sunday Dinner 9th September

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kylie1969

Chef Extraordinaire
Tonight we had slow cooked leg of lamb with roasted carrots, parsnip and potatoes smothered in gravy :yum:

I've been fighting off the craving for poutine with turkey gravy since I dug some potatoes on Thursday....(now there's a product--poutinerette I haven't seen on the market). I am not sure I can hold out another day or not. Otherwise, I've got everything ready for mini salmon pies...

There's still meatloaf and spaghetti left in the fridge so that will be lunch. After spending the day yesterday at the UVA - Penn State game this girl is bushed! We may just order take out of some kind.

It is cool here so I am making a batch of Sunday gravy!

fresh pork neck bones
beef shank
chicken leg quarter
sausage rope
meatballs
bubbling away in tomato sauce. :yum:

Steak either with broccoli, mashed taters and gravy OR beef and broccoli stir fry with rice.

Not sure what to do, my wife cannot have meat today, some test she's doing, I hate to cook different stuff for her and the rest of the family. Cannot think of anything I want in vegetarian or even dairy selection.

Homemade mini pizzas at our house tonight. Mix and match from pepperoni, italian sausage, bell pepper, onion, garlic, olive oil, pizza sauce, asiago, parmesan, mozzarella.

Harvested these from the garden this afternoon...turning them into stuffed peppers. Well, most of them anyway....

Attachments

• GardenPeppers.jpg
    GardenPeppers.jpg
    341.9 KB · Views: 236
DaveSoMD said:
Harvested these from the garden this afternoon...turning them into stuffed peppers. Well, most of them anyway....

Oh so pretty, Dave! The herbs look nice too!

We have mucho produce to eat as well, we'll have green beans and, um, some other stuff.

Breakfast for dinner tonight. Home fries, scrambled eggs, link sausage, bacon and toast.

Back
Top Bottom