"The Good Wife" | Assume Spoilers....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'm thinking lockhart and gardner have to fold, right? no way alicia's firm is going to lose this battle. so, i'm thinking who is dispensible here? does anybody see another linkup with alicia and will? hell no. moving forward, who will be left standing when the smoke clears?

Last edited:
astute observations, katie. above all else, kalinda is a survivor. as always before, she will land on her feet, and smarly so, as felines are known to do. kalinda is also a fiercly loyal friend. i believe she has strategicalllly positioned herself between the two law firms, that she is several steps ahead of everyone else, and that it will soon be revealed that she has not once, in fact, moved away from alicia's side.

the good wife. i'm hooked. before that there was homicide life on the street, and before that there was china beach. so you see, i don't get hooked very often. anybody else dying to see what becomes of alicia and will this season now that they finally had a bit of "good timing"? anybody else wishing for alicia and kalinda to find a way to be friends once again? and more episodes with michael j. fox, and on and on....
I did when it first came on but life got in the way and I lost the plot, literally, and don't seem to be able to catch up.

Kayelle, No, I didn't see them but that pic you sent sure isn't flattering, to say the least!

But I doubt if many of these stars are as good looking in person as when under all the make-up/right lighting/good camera angles and correct lenses in a show.

I wish I could have those for ME!;)
Oh, and take off a few pounds too.

Which brings up a thought----- all the women on TV and the movies are probably 'encouraged' (threatened?) to lose a lot of weight because the camera adds 10 lbs.

Losing weight to be a size 2 probably doesn't help your face when you're past 20 years old.

Last edited:
Last edited:
She appears to have very scraggy forearms in the photo. Perhaps too much slimming or illness?

That's what I thought too.

I just hate seeing otherwise very nice looking women that have kneecaps bigger than their thighs!

She appears to have very scraggy forearms in the photo. Perhaps too much slimming or illness ? Or age - she's no spring chicken.

:LOL: No spring chicken? I think she's a spring chicken! She was born in 1966.

By the way, are you all enjoying Stockard Channing who plays her off the wall mother? She's my age.

Last edited:
look, i have no problem with alicia's having a love affair--but pu-leez, NOT with will again! he is no good for her. he and peter are both wrong, bad, toxic for alicia, each in his own way. the affair from before with alicia and will felt real, almost destined, in a way--wrong, but real. this time, i'm not even feelin' it--it all looks so awkward and fake, like bad acting....the writers need to bring on a new love interest worthy of alicia, for once. how about somebody like george clooney coming on as a guest expert witness or something? hey, he's not my type, but julianna and george, could be REAL together--sparks be flyin' like a dry hot fourth of july...or johnny depp, i'd be all over that....

Or, how about a man with some mileage on him, a la Jackie & Ari. I saw in yesterday's paper that it was Judd Hirsch's birthday -- he's only 79. :) Mm, he did a cameo on TGW last year, though, didn't he? Ooo. How about John Slattery (Roger on Mad Men)?

I wish they would settle the new firm's problems and go back to the courtroom with some interesting new cases.

I do like off-the-wall Elspeth. She adds a dash of wacky pepper.

Or, how about a man with some mileage on him, a la Jackie & Ari. I saw in yesterday's paper that it was Judd Hirsch's birthday -- he's only 79. :) Mm, he did a cameo on TGW last year, though, didn't he? Ooo. How about John Slattery (Roger on Mad Men)?

I wish they would settle the new firm's problems and go back to the courtroom with some interesting new cases.

I do like off-the-wall Elspeth. She adds a dash of wacky pepper.

george clooney is plenty 'seasoned'--these days he has more salt than pepper in his well-groomed locks...slattery would be fine. we could have some fun fashioning a list of prospective candidates to be alicia's lover, right? Elspeth has a wonderful spontaneity, an off-beat quality that is positively delightful.

Will looks like a constipated weasel. Can't possibly see what Alicia's fascination is with him!

Elspeth is, as others have said, is wacky and lovable and gets that zinger in there while seeming to be clumsy and dumb.

It's still a much better show than so many others out there and I won't miss an episode.

Back
Top Bottom