"The Good Wife" | Assume Spoilers....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
got it! thanks, kayelle--only thing is, all of the season one episodes will be expiring on 1-17-12. that's three days! i may have to do some marathon sessions....:)

Pop some corn, put your feet up and enjoy Vit!! Seven hours of fantastic free entertainment over a span of three days sounds right to me. We won't tell.

You won't get bored, trust me. :D

omg, i can't believe it! my tv guide shows another new episode of the good wife is scheduled to air tonight--that's TWO new shows in successive weeks, good news, if true.... :)

well, tgw is airing another new show tonight. i'm not sure, but this might be the first new show since i last posted on 1-15. this is not acceptable. also, with this sunday night time slot, the show is getting preempted at least once every month. between that and repeat shows, tgw is losing its former glow.... :(

I don't like the move to Sunday night. One of the reasons I hink it's been so long, or at least spotty, for a new show is all of the stupid award shows. I don't know why they don't show those shows on Saturday.

I missed one, I guess, where Will got suspended. I was going to look for it on-line today. And it looks as though Kalinda and Alicia are at least friendly again.

will's sisters--totally unbelievable! the writers really dropped the ball on that entire segment. i like that will is finally allowed to show his more human and vulnerable side. also it is nice to see diane's role in the firm elevated as will's six month term of suspension has him incapacitated. we feel the firm is secure with diane and her capable hands at the helm....

She's teeter-tottered about deciding about the house but, with the $$ bonus, she may be closer to making the move. Not sure about Peter as there seems to be some sort of a wedge forming between them in spite of the few "glimmers."

Nice program last night and I was saddened to see that Parkinson's is claiming more of Michael J. Fox's self. His speech was clearly different from the last time he appeared on the show. Still, he's cheated the disease quite nicely...for a very long while.

I loved last night's episode. AND it looks like Alicia and Kalinda might be friends again. I miss that. So many TV shows have strong women who never seem to have great friends.

first show of the season--the good wife just gets better and better! and alicia has at long last found a good hair dresser--she looks years younger now....:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom