The TRAVELING APRON has ended.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Constance said:
This sounds like fun...I'd love to participate! Tell me what to do!
Let's see...the list is back a ways, but it's there. See if there are any other takers, after my last list was made. Add those names, and yours, in the order they appeared.

PS - Pds- where's your photo?:(

Constance once you add your name to the list then if you could post the most up to date list here that might be helpful for some people. Thanks :)

The photo has been taken... the apron will go to the post office today...

The photo will be posted when hubby is done with the taxes, I need some help getting it off the camera and on to DC.

: )

oh hooray hooray!
(and please reward your hubby with a warm chocolate chip cookie and a scoop of vanilla ice cream for handling those tax papers!)

lol.. Jkath.. from the look on his face everytime he sits down at the desk to work on them... a cookie just isn't enough. I think he needs a trip to the Bahamas!!!

one trip....coming up!
Island-Paradise---Relax--C10030516.jpeg

Michelemarie said:
Pdswife, I will be in the Bahamas on Friday - I will bring back some sand for your DH! Jkath, loved the picture, I can't wait!

Don't forget meeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we would have alot of fun together! Not too late to meet me there! I have been drooling over the menus they have posted on line at atlantis.com - oh my gosh, i can't wait to get there just to eat (okay, drink too:mrgreen: )

jkath said:
... The list, btw:
jkath
buckytom
pdswife
Barbara L
Maidrite
licia
GB
Alix
Ken
PA Baker
Home chef
ronjohn55
BigDog
kimbabyi
phinz
SierraCook
Corinne
texasgirl
luvsfood
Michellemarie
Jenny
Raven
Erik
Deadly Sushi

Charlotte and Middie - you guys replied, but didn't say if you were wanting to be added to the list. Are either of you wanting to play? please please please...

As for the Europeans, so far we have Cara and Jikoni

Not sure if this is how to sign up but I would like to join if that's alright. Hopefully it's not too late!
Thank you!

I'm not on the list yet, but I'd like to be...can we start a new thread where people can sign up? Maybe start the thread with the existing list, no chit chat, just people signing up for the apron. I would do it, but I'm not sure what the list is now or is this all?:
jkath
buckytom
pdswife
Barbara L
Maidrite
licia
GB
Alix
Ken
PA Baker
Home chef
ronjohn55
BigDog
kimbabyi
phinz
SierraCook
Corinne
texasgirl
luvsfood
Michellemarie
Jenny
Raven
Erik
Deadly Sushi

The List, As Of March 1

The Complete List, as of March 1, 2006:

(blue means we've already sent it on, green means it's coming your way!

jkath
buckytom
pdswife

Barbara L
Maidrite
licia
GB
Alix
Ken
PA Baker
Home chef
ronjohn55
BigDog
kimbabyi
phinz
SierraCook
Corinne
texasgirl
luvsfood
Michellemarie
Jenny
Raven
Erik
Deadly Sushi

Dina
licia
corazon90
Constance
JMediger

Still not sure about travel overseas - was there ever a final thought on whether or not there would be any 'continental' aprons?

Cheeselovers, there are some other aussies around here - wonder if they'd do one!

I got the apron today! Now I just have to figure out where to have my picture taken. Maidrite is next. Does anyone have his address? :LOL:

:) Barbara

Back
Top Bottom