The TRAVELING APRON has ended.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jkath, buy it, and when dh does something to piss you off, spring it on him. in the heat of battle, most details are lost in the fray.

geez, doesn't anyone play chess anymore?

(yes, i'm evil. most of my friends' wives hate them hanging out with me... :devilish: )

I know, I had such a busy day - so much to do - and then we had company - then we ate dinner, played cards, they left, I cleaned up - I had no time for DC! Before company came I typed a loooooonnnnnngggg pm to Deadly Sushi and lost it (I think it was too long:( ) - So after all was said and done, I had to come back to DC and rewrite Sushi and play. Okay, this is bad, I need to get to bed - looking up recipes for artichoke spinach dip - made abjcooking's mushroom artichoke spinach casserole tonight for dinner, scrumptious!

woikin another midnight ot shift. a lot of people out sick, on vacaton for president's day, and out on short term disability.
ka--ching!!!!!

buckytom said:
jkath, buy it, and when dh does something to piss you off, spring it on him. in the heat of battle, most details are lost in the fray.

geez, doesn't anyone play chess anymore?

(yes, i'm evil. most of my friends' wives hate them hanging out with me... :devilish: )

Doesn't work. I just get what I need and that's that. Probably because I don't squander, but I hate buying stuff before it goes on sale. (of course this place never breathes the word "sale".....) Maybe I'll go back and find out the manufacturer and look it up online.

and, what about chess? did I miss something?

lol, three snaps up mm.

jkath, chess players are always making moves well ahead of when they are recognized for their strategic value. buy now, argue later when it seems insignificant to the matter regarding the battle.

pdswife said:
love traveling sushi. It's rolly polly fish guts I can't stand....

I tried, I really, REALLY tried! But I read that post from pdswife, and now I have the song "Fish Heads" stuck in MY head! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

:wacko: :wacko:

"Fish Heads, Fish Heads, Rolly Polly Fish Heads...."

John

:LOL: You all are entertaining! I love reading all your posts in this thread. BTW, on which page is the compiled list for the apron?

ronjohn55 said:
I tried, I really, REALLY tried! But I read that post from pdswife, and now I have the song "Fish Heads" stuck in MY head! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

John

You do realize that Billy Mumy, Will Robinson in Lost In Space, was part of that band, don't you? :LOL:

ronjohn55 said:

John
lol... I love doing that to people!! Have a good day!!

The apron arrived today! Thank you Bucky!!! Barb you're next on the list... so I need your address!! I'll get it in the mail by Monday!!

ronjohn55 said:

John

Fish Heads, Fish Heads, eat them up.........YUM

(I had that in my head when someone posted about fish head soup. And seriously, he's in that band? ooooooooh!)

PDS...You got it! hooooooooooooooooooray!:mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom