The TRAVELING APRON has ended.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Michelemarie said:
Ooooh, I don't know. I put several candies and and gummy pizzas in the box for the next 10 or so people to try - if they wanted to. The box contains alot of stickers, emblems, information about the different cities, too. Good question!

Who started this wackiness? I think it was Phinz with his Spuds Bars! The stuff I put in can go to whoever wants it. I don't really care - we're all a big DC family. If you see something you want in the box, take it! If you don't want it, send it on to the next person. That's my opinion, anyway. :cool:

Corinne

ohhhh lulu i get it after you cant wait because i miss italy so much im sure its going to SMELL like italy heheh im seding you my address now so you have it

JUST AN FYI.. i doubt it will get here but im going to australia for 3 weeks returning dec 22 sooooo if the apron gets here before i get back dont think its lost :)

I wanna sticker from Mystic Pizza. Not only do I make stickers. I collect them too. I have about 1000 stickers in my collection from around the world. :mrgreen:

Wow, it's gonna be a mightly long time before that comes to me.... 21 people ahead....that'll be like a year. :P

I'll still be here though.

Got the pictures of the Apron's tour of the brewery up!

Erik, the apron is currently in-transit. You should have it shortly!

John

Back
Top Bottom