The TRAVELING APRON has ended.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TATTRAT said:
so,what brought on that change of events? Did our covert DC brute squad get called in?
I doubt we will ever know, but all that really matters is that Erik stood up and did (or will do) the right thing. We will be able to finally put this behind us and move forward in a positive way :)

No not yet
1220.gif

What an unique idea to bring a bunch of strangers together. Food... It does have the power to bond doesn't it? How do I get on the apron list? do you have to have a certain amount of posts to be included?

First we have to wait for the apron to be sent to the next person....it's been a few months and we were told it was mailed
buttkick.gif
! Hence the GRRRRR by GB.
zz_banghead.gif

Good Morning my dear friends!

I believe it's time to put this thread to rest.
Even though ERIK emailed me and promised the apron was being sent,
it turns out he was lying. He also kept the money. However, I'm a true believer in the old adage, "What comes around, goes around". Enough said.

I am so incredibly sorry to all of those who weren't able to participate.

Thank you to everyone for teaming up on this wonderful adventure.

That's so very very sad. Jkath, I know you put a lot of time into this for all of us, thank you. Isn't this a crime?

Huge sad sigh from the European bunch, just as the apron was about to travel across over here...:cry:

But we are so grateful to Jkath to come up with such a wonderful idea, make it happen and worked so hard to keep it going. We should give a big big hooray to our one and only brilliant Jkath!!

41.gif
41.gif
41.gif
36.gif

Maybe we will think of some other idea to have another virtual joint venture!!

Jkath's efforts were my first thought, I gave her karma straight away. As well as coming up with the great idea she put so much effort into finding it again. I hope she knows how grateful we are.

Oh jkath, I am so sorry to hear about this. You put so much work into this, and all the signatures from those that participated. How very disappointing and mean spirited :mad:

A HUGE thank you to JKath for starting this wonderful idea ... sorry to hear it is lost, I had my photo op all planned!

Thank you again JKath!

jkath said:
Good Morning my dear friends!

I believe it's time to put this thread to rest.
Even though ERIK emailed me and promised the apron was being sent,
it turns out he was lying. He also kept the money. However, I'm a true believer in the old adage, "What comes around, goes around". Enough said.

I am so incredibly sorry to all of those who weren't able to participate.

Thank you to everyone for teaming up on this wonderful adventure.
All things considered, it enjoyed quite a long life. I guess I missed something. I didn't realize there was money being transferred as well. Well, I'm disappointed that I didn't get to participate, but I could donate a Le Cordon Bleu apron if you would like to start anew.

I guess Erik won't be hanging around here much any more, huh??? :ermm:

Three cheers to you, jkath, for the idea and the effort!

Back
Top Bottom