The "what are you listening to now" thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't have anything in particular to post but..

Daughter and SIL have Pandora on their TV and I pick a different genre each day to listen to while I'm here alone.. :)

Ross

I don't have anything in particular to post but..

Daughter and SIL have Pandora on their TV and I pick a different genre each day to listen to while I'm here alone.. :)

Ross

Yeah, Pandora is great. If you start your own account, you can pick your favorite artist to start a station with and you can thumbs up and thumbs down songs.

Though I'm sure their TV app has the same capabilities. I use Pandora on my smart phone and on our Google Home Mini. I like to take the phone and my small external speaker to the backyard while I'm grilling.

Yeah, Pandora is great. If you start your own account, you can pick your favorite artist to start a station with and you can thumbs up and thumbs down songs.

Though I'm sure their TV app has the same capabilities. I use Pandora on my smart phone and on our Google Home Mini. I like to take the phone and my small external speaker to the backyard while I'm grilling.

:) I use their account to mark the artists and stations I enjoy..
I don't yet use my phone for something such as music. My daughter has just gotten me used to checking email and FB on that.. I've always been a hello and goodbye phone user.. :ohmy:

Ross

Back
Top Bottom