Thursday November 10 What's Cooking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Having cheese ravioli and meat sauce here tonight. Maybe some garlic bread too.

It worked.

Attachments

• one pot shrimp,bacon....jpg
    one pot shrimp,bacon....jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 209
Thanks! I love this one pot meal. The sausage was a bit much though. It kind of took over. Live and learn.

Fall Vegetable Soup with Buttered (I can't believe it's not Butter) Whole Wheat Bread.
I need to either: Get a new Camera and learn how to take pictures or marry a photographer.:LOL:
View attachment 12392

Last edited:
No cooking for me tonight! DH is making a special birthday dinner for me. I happened to mention the other night that I wouldn't mind a "good old" bone in loin pork chop some time soon, so I think that is the surprise. I made myself a large Gin martini. ;-) it's been a rough week, and crap now I am a year older to boot!

Somebunny said:
No cooking for me tonight! DH is making a special birthday dinner for me. I happened to mention the other night that I wouldn't mind a "good old" bone in loin pork chop some time soon, so I think that is the surprise. I made myself a large Gin martini. ;-) it's been a rough week, and crap now I am a year older to boot!

Happy birthday, Somebunny! What a good DH. Enjoy your dinner and martinis!

Happy Birthday, Somebunny!

Jessica_Morris said:
Trying to Figure out if I want to do something with hamburger meat or sausage. Any suggestions?

I recently made mini meatloaves with a mix of burger and Italian sausage, with grated carrot, celery, onion, chopped olives, oats, an egg,, ketchup, and seasoning. They were outstanding. Had planned on freezing a mini loaf or two, but now they're all gone, so nothing to freeze.

Last edited:
Somebunny said:

Happy Birthday Somebunny! Enjoy your meal!

Thanks for the birthday wishes! Here is a pic of the dinner DH made, he mistakenly thought I had mentioned pork steak, so no chops for the B'day girl! Good thing I like pork steak too, he did a good job and dinner was delish!

image-2114293375.jpg

Rice, gravy, fresh green beans and a nice artisan bread. There is apple crisp for dessert!

Last edited:
Happy belated birthday wishes Bunny!!

My cold is in full swing this morning. I can't taste anything. :(

I am glad I got the salad done last night while I could still taste.

Pan-fried burger, slices of American & Muenster cheese, red & green butter lettuce and slices of vine tomato dressed with a splash of EVOO and red wine vinegar and homemade macaroni salad.

img_1070058_0_e4f6e21f01cf9aa89efa9ce42a69552e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom