TNT Chocolate Kahlua Mousse Pie by popular demand!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well Corazon, your secret is totally NOT safe with me! I'm telling Dad.
Heh, heh, just kidding. Although Dad might be happy that his recipe is being shared with others.

Opiñanita said:
Well Corazon, your secret is totally NOT safe with me! I'm telling Dad.
Heh, heh, just kidding. Although Dad might be happy that his recipe is being shared with others.

Woooopsie! Corazon, sorry if I dug up this old thread. Did I just start a sibling issue here? :LOL:

I'll never understand the "secret recipe" issue anyway. It's not like dad is gonna show up at Chopstix's house in Thailand and she'll serve him his own pie. :LOL: I think the secret is safe here, as long as I don't share the recipe with the rest of the family then I won't be disowned. :-p

Corazon, please tell your dad he has a standing invitation to dinner at my place: An all-Thai meal but for a special chocolate pastry dessert from a top secret recipe ...:ROFLMAO:

corazon, just want to tell you i made your pie again today - it's one of our favorites! today i used white chocolate chips. it makes the prettiest white dessert! thanks again for sharing your dad's secret recipe :)

Mmmmmmm, that will be perfect for my friend's birthday. I wonder if it will work using Bailey's Irish Cream too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom