Was buying a breadmaker a good idea?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My goodness! Thank you for all your responses! I've been looking for a cooking chat website that's actually active, and I've found it! And I'm much more confident about my bread maker purchase, and looking forward to the smell of fresh bread cooking.

Active group and pretty down to earth too.. Not too many food snobs on this forum... :)

Ross

Active group and pretty down to earth too.. Not too many food snobs on this forum... :)

Ross

Today, there are a mere 4 bread companies that bake all the bread we eat. They are almost Free Mason like in power.

Why there're hasn't been a 60 Minutes piece on this yet, i dunno. There will be soon, I assure you.

Last edited:
Honestly, laziness and lack of time also I hate reading instruction. I asked my wife to do it, she did not, after seating on the counter for 3 or so month I put it back in the box and put it in garage i think. Never looked back. Stupid, honestly. I like making bread. Do it by hand nowadays.:ermm:
If we al, got together and pooled our unused kitchen appliances, I'll bet you we could furnish an entire restaurant kitchen!

If this is true (and I don't doubt you) it needs to be known. Do you have any link or backup research that I can post?

Back
Top Bottom