What are you having for a snack, right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
breton crackers with a delicious chorizo (tropical brand), laughing cow light swiss wedges, and grapes.

that rice milk is so yummy, huh, piccolina? i should buy a container tonite.
me, i'm having lemonade. then i may sleep in for a few.

luvs_food said:
that rice milk is so yummy, huh, piccolina? i should buy a container tonite.
me, i'm having lemonade. then i may sleep in for a few.
It is good, I remember the first time that I ever tried it, I thought that it had an almost waxy texture, but that might have been because it wasn't chilled at the time. Now I always keep it in the fridge before a open a new carton. It's really good in smoothies too.

Pepperidge Farm caesar croutons dipped in ranch... hey, it sounded good. I dip goldfish crackers in ranch too. YUM!

Not a thing, other than a glass of ice cold water. Been trying to hone back on the snacking, though this topic isn't helping right now. Will likely indulge in a half dozen mini Reese's PB Cups and some milk, before returning to the boring ol' ice cold water!

Nothing. Just had breakfast. Experimenting with some ideas for southwestern scrambled eggs/omlet/frittata. This was the first go at it, and t'was good. Now to adjust and add some more, as all that was added this go round was seasoning and cheese. I'm thinking peppers, onions, and sausage at least. Maybe potatoes. All with time though, all in time.

SierraCook said:
A glass of chocolate soy milk. :)

sc, i drink about a gallon of silk brand chocolate soy "milk" every week. (it's really soy juice, unless there are female soy beans).
i love the one from silk, tho. it tastes an awful lot like a fudgesicle.

sounds good.. ;o)
I just have some Milka chocolate
hunger.gif

chocolate sounds better than bean soup... I shall have to go dig through the cupboard

Back
Top Bottom