What does the rank mean (Below the names)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Next to the user names, I see different, as it appears, ranks of culinary positions. Like mine is Assistant cook, I see some as Master Chef, Chef Extrordinaire, ... Ogress???.

What do these mean, is there a place the describes each rank, or what each one means? How each level progresses, or how much time of posts to get to a different rank?

Thanks

It depends on the number of posts you have. The more posts, the higher you rank in the kitchen!

When you get to a certain number of posts, I think, you can choose a "designer" title.

Last edited:
Designer titles tend to appear on contest winners, or on Mods/Former Mods. I don't know that they've extended that perk to everyone, but its kind of a neat idea.

Designer titles tend to appear on contest winners, or on Mods/Former Mods. I don't know that they've extended that perk to everyone, but its kind of a neat idea.

Someone suggested that a couple months ago, when I had just noticed Steve K had a custom moniker and asked him how he got it (from winning a wine contest). I haven't noticed that member post here since :ermm:

Back
Top Bottom