What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Smoked salmon with capers, sweet onion, and cream cheese. Half an omelette with ham, cheese, peppers and mushrooms. And ketchup. Fresh watermelon, papaya, spiced pears, and pineapple. Crisp bacon, refried beans, tortilla casserole, fresh squeezed OJ, milk, and coffee.

BTW, I didn't make this, we are in Cozumel!

Smoked salmon with capers, sweet onion, and cream cheese. Half an omelette with ham, cheese, peppers and mushrooms. And ketchup. Fresh watermelon, papaya, spiced pears, and pineapple. Crisp bacon, refried beans, tortilla casserole, fresh squeezed OJ, milk, and coffee.

BTW, I didn't make this, we are in Cozumel!

that's one delectable spread - lucky girl!

now that is cool, snip. today i had a frozen thing,drink, pina calada thing from taco bell. very refreshing. sure jacked up blood sugar though.

i don't like to eat breakfast when i first get up, either. lots and lots of coffee with the newspaper first.

I had a BLT on a home-made whole wheat bagel, hard boiled FRESH egg on the side. I was starving during my 4:00 a.m. conf. call...thought the others on the call might hear my stomach growling, so while one was talking, I put the phone on mute (with my headset on), started the bacon in the microwave and popped the bagel in the toaster oven. By the time it was my turn to talk again, I had eaten my BLT. For lunch between the 7:30 and 8:30 call, I had a roast beef sandwich with horseradish...

When I first got up I had a small bowl of Cantaloupe to ward off the morning shakes.
About a hour later I made "Breakfast on a Bun". Egg fried in egg ring topped with cheese to melt, Lettuce and Tomato Slice on a lightly toasted English Muffin.:chef:

This morning was a cup of egg drop soup and an open face slice of honey wheat bread and chicken salad with the thyme broth chicken from yesterday.

Attachments

• breakfast07092011.jpg
    breakfast07092011.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
You're welcome!

I want that too. I just had eggs, sliced tomatoes and biscuits this morning.

Yum!!!! Those scrambled eggs look delicious, nice and soft! Hat over cooked eggs. I had cake cut offs with blue icing from my sons bday party and a mini hotdog :( No real food for me today..lol!

wow, mama. your brekkie looks great. perfect eggs and biscuit, and those tomatoes look incredibly red and ripe! :chef:

my little guy got swimmers ear, so while dw took him for the doctor for medicine drops this morning, i picked up some tuna and ham to make brunch sandwiches for when they got home.

i really hope he doesn't end up with the same ear infections that i've had all my life. :(

Last edited:
wow, mama. your brekkie looks great. perfect eggs and biscuit, and those tomatoes look incredibly red and ripe! :chef:

my little guy got swimmers ear, so while dw took him for the doctor for medicine drops this morning, i picked up some tuna and ham to make brunch sandwiches for when they got home.

i really hope he doesn't end up with the same ear infections that i've had all my life. :(

Poor little babe :( I had bad ear problems as a child, still remember it. Hurts real bad! Hope he feels better soon.

Back
Top Bottom