What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IMG_4202.jpg

I stopped into Donut King and got a box
DH and I shared a plain Glazed
Long John
Apple Fritter
Chocolate covered Cruller
and a Maple Glazed-Bacon
?
Those were some of the best donuts I've had
and that's sayin' something comin' from a foodie
:LOL:

I was looking this company up on the Internet,
and I understand that there are Donut King shops
even in the UK!

Hello cooks and eaters.

Lately, breakfast has been one or two eggs fried over medium with two slices of Cure 81 ham and a slice of Tilamook White Cheddar on sourdough whole wheat toast.

Same thing every morning for me. Green smoothie of apple, cucumber, tomato, pineapple, romaine, kale, and flax meal.

Today’s breakfast was a bowl of Cheerios in milk with a sliced banana.

Andy, I had the same thing this morning. I like Cheerios and usually have a box in the pantry....the plain kind though, not those sweetened and flavored ones they have now. :)

Andy, I had the same thing this morning. I like Cheerios and usually have a box in the pantry....the plain kind though, not those sweetened and flavored ones they have now. :)

Pirate loves Maple Syrup. Cheerios with Maple flavoring? Save you money folks. He took one mouthful, spit it out immediately. Grab the box, went out the door and to the trash room. Plain Cheerios for us!.

But the one cereal he can in in one sitting? Chocolate Corn Flakes by Kellogs.

Oh Yeah. I am not feeling very well this morning. I had a couple of mouthfuls of egg salad and Bush's Boston Recipe baked beans.

Last edited:
Well... Not what I had today but will tomorrow.. or maybe dinner tonight.. :ermm:

Caught the tail end of an episode of "Farmhouse Rules" and the hostess was recapping the episode dishes and mentioned "BaconButter"..

Wait what?? Id' never heard of this so, Google..
I found a number of blurbs about bacon butter and liked this offering the best..

https://www.thelittlepine.com/bacon-butter/

I will make it to use on my fave pancakes for two recipe..

https://www.dessertfortwo.com/small-batch-pancakes-for-two/

or on biscuits..or steak..

:yum::yum::yum:

Ross

Ross, you sure got my attention with that Bacon Butter!! Woo Hoo, something else to make in my new little food processor!

Made this a half hour ago.. I don't have my mini processor yet so, I used my Ninja..
The bacon is more "bacon bits" size but, it will be just fine for now.. :)

Ross

Not a great b-fast day.

Today I had:
An orange, bag of fritos, can of fresca and a handful of almonds.

shameful...

Back
Top Bottom