What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We had baked eggs and mushrooms in ham cups, toast with real butter, orange juice, coffee.

The eggs are among my favorite breakfast recipes. A ramekin or custard cup or muffin cup are lined with black forest ham, then a mixture of sauteed (butter) mushrooms and shallots and tarragon, mixed with creme fraische, is placed into the ham cups. An egg or eggs, depending on the size of the container, tops the mixture. All is baked until the eggs are set. Sooooo good.

We had baked eggs and mushrooms in ham cups, toast with real butter, orange juice, coffee.

The eggs are among my favorite breakfast recipes. A ramekin or custard cup or muffin cup are lined with black forest ham, then a mixture of sauteed (butter) mushrooms and shallots and tarragon, mixed with creme fraische, is placed into the ham cups. An egg or eggs, depending on the size of the container, tops the mixture. All is baked until the eggs are set. Sooooo good.
That sounds like a delicious breakfast. What is your creme fraishe made up of?

Katie, that sounds wonderful! I'm just sitting here with coffee waiting for everyone to be up and at 'em today. I think we're going to have pancakes for brunch. Ken and Kate have already had breakfast, so we'll wait for Madeleine to be up and have brunch. Mmmmm I think I'll get the bacon going too!

Money can't buy happiness, but money can buy bacon, and bacon makes us happy! :)

Today I made NY water bagles with creamcheese and garden fresh hot pepper and coffee.
39817-albums371-picture2986.jpg

Back
Top Bottom