What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hoping to have some very soon. Got my rings and a good recipe and after we venture out in the mobile home and return hone and I'm alone. it's EM time.
kades:yum:

Are you going to make your muffins from scratch Kades?

That is wonderful..mine were from the supermarket :LOL:

Oooh, that sounds so good, simonbaker.

I had some cantalope, blueberries, and a honey raisin english muffin. :)

depends if i'm using instant or grinding my own beans k.....good job tom is on hols....i'll re-phrase that ......COFFEEbeans! instant i like it dark & strong & the percol rocket doodah coffee has guarana in it.just a touch of kara...only dairy i do is cheese or yogurt.if i'm doing proper coffee it's always made in a cafetiere & my fav bean is java sumatra which has a slight chocolate back taste....faintly like mocha with attitude:yum:!!
and you?

2 poached eggs on a bed of steamed kale, barley with mushrooms and a bit of miso, cherries, and a glass of juice (cherries-beets-carrots-swiss chard-kale-strawberries-a bit of ginger and a couple of drops of agave syrup). Very filling. I love barley. I made the barley last night in the rice maker (with the mushrooms and 1 ice cube of coconut milk). This morning, I heated up the barley in a SS skillet to which I had added 1 tsp of coconut oil, 1/2 tsp butter, 1 tsp miso, and a splash of mushroom soy sauce. I could've skipped the eggs, kale, cherries, and juice. Loved the barley, but then, I eat barley 1-2x / week.

Back
Top Bottom