What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Two poached eggs on a bed of steamed Swiss Chard, a side of steamed barley flavored with miso, and a BIG glass of veggie juice (tomato, celery, carrot, cucumber, kale, and Italian parsley--all from the garden).

I treated myself to Whole Foods Hot Bar and chose Vegan sausage, roasted-red-and-green-bell-peppers-onions-seasoned-potatoes, and then topped some cheddar scrambled eggs with a mixture of cooked spinach-onions-mushrooms

Yesterday's breakfast was 2 eggs, sunny-side up with some chopped fresh jalapeno pepper on top served on a bed of steamed kale and a side of oatmeal (1/2 c) with a small bit of butter and a lot of freshly ground pepper. A glass of freshly squeezed orange-tangelo juice.

Today's breakfast will be 1 egg poached on a bed of Swiss Chard, a side of steamed barley with miso, and a BIG glass of beet-carrot-kale-celery juice.

Last edited:
Left over pizza dough =
39817-albums888-picture5085.jpg

stawberry/banana lo-fat greek yogurt with a banana & a granola bar with a cup of coffee.

I wasn't hungry this morning but made myself eat a boiled egg and a plain yogurt like a good girl lol!
I keep a few boiled eggs in the fridge for quick snack for the kids so it's just grab and go when we don't have time to make something.
I also have yogurt, celery sticks, baby carrots and loads of fresh fruit etc. on hand for little fingers to help themselves. The kids love feeling all grown up and preparing snack plates for themselves.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom