What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was pouring it down this morning here, I was soaked from the door to the car! Now it's just grey outside again.

Go home Barb, it's too cold for campin'!!!

54 and still dark now. going to be cloudy and 70 and windy today, then rain all night.
That's ok, we need it.

The sun is shining a little today, I had brought my coat out with me because it was grey in the morning again :mrgreen:

september arrived today fer us. gloomy, though another month closer to my beloved snow angels...

It's in the 80's breezy and humid right now. But here's our forcast for Friday:

"Hurricane conditions expected. Showers and thunderstorms. Lows around 80. Inland...northeast winds 50 to 65 mph with gusts to around 85 mph in the evening becoming northwest and increasing to 60 to 80 mph with gusts to around 105 mph after midnight. Chance of rain 90 perecent in the evening increasing to near 100 percent after midnight.

I'm in Austin now, just hope the house will be OK.

It's hot here in San Antonio right now, too. But I'm really getting scared of Ike hitting tomorrow about this time. My mom lives in Houston and won't leave her pets so she's staying put. She doesn't live in one of the zip codes that authorities said should evacuate and it's too late now, anyway. The highways are bumper-to-bumper. I'm hoping my little house on the coast will be OK, too, but am more worried about my mom.

the weather going on and off at the moment, the worse is when its raining but its still very humid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom