What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those bad snakes aren't anywhere near inhabited communities. True, the people choosing to live on big pieces of property have to be careful. But we hear very few stories of snake bites. Dogs are another story :( in outlying areas.

Those bad snakes aren't anywhere near inhabited communities. True, the people choosing to live on big pieces of property have to be careful. But we hear very few stories of snake bites. Dogs are another story :( in outlying areas.

They don't have to bite me, its a phobia! One look at one and I panic and run like mad! I do wanna try and find a way to control it cause one of my dream locations to visit is Thailand, LOL.

I awoke to a temp of 5F and limited sunshine. As the day progressed, the sun came out more and more, but the wind was still present. Warmed up to about 24F.

After last night, the current temp of 20F is almost short sleeved shirt time. NOT!

Well we have a lake effect snow storm in effect until midnight tonight. It's 19 with a windchill of 3. I think we got about 6-7 inches between last night and all day today. It's still coming down. Our whole drive is drifted. The plow guy was here early today, but you'd never know it.
I went to the store earlier this afternoon and the roads are all snow and ice covered. Not a pleasant trip.

Barb

It's been snowing and blowing like crazy all day. All the schools in the area were closed today.Temp is about 20 right now. It's the second day of winter and I'm ready for it to be over. It's going to be a long winter.

Well we have a lake effect snow storm in effect until midnight tonight. It's 19 with a windchill of 3. I think we got about 6-7 inches between last night and all day today. It's still coming down. Our whole drive is drifted. The plow guy was here early today, but you'd never know it.
I went to the store earlier this afternoon and the roads are all snow and ice covered. Not a pleasant trip.

Barb

Wow I'm lucky. We didn't get hit with snow. Just all that blasted frigid air.

Temp went up to 2 degrees now, LOL. Our other neighbor (not the one I mentioned in the other thread, this is the one on the other side of us), is back up from NC for the holidays (he is stationed down there as he is in the army, done 3 tours in Iraq, and now is doing his 4th down there) and he was commenting on the difference, LOL.
He said the pull of family was greater than the pull for warmth, but just barely, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom