What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice in Peoria, AZ this morning - about 55 degrees or so, hazy, misty-rain, light breeze and really fresh smelling rain in the air. I love the smell of desert rain!!

Our temp right now is 89, heat index of 94.
Sunny, but humid.
Tornado watches out in West Texas that stretches up through Oklahoma and into Kansas. Pretty much tornado alley. Hope they don't move this way, if they do, I'll get some more storm pics:)

Gosh, I can only wish we had that! :huh:

Garbage. Pure, unadulterated garbage. Low 30s, rain/sleet/snow last night. When I finally get off the computer and head outside I have about 70 linear feet of double-wide driveway to scrape. (Can you tell I'm stalling?:ROFLMAO:) Think I'll start with MY side first.;) Hubby can scooch over on his way down the drive...I'll share the clean part with him. Until then he's waiting for the sun to show up and do its melty thing on Wednesday.

got up to 50 today i opened my windows for a couple hours!! whoooooooooooo hooooooo

Windy with rain!

It's very windy and the rain is heavy at times.

We're getting rain all week and California needs the rain.

hey max, are you floating yet? lol the worst is supposed to be thurs. per weather cast.

i am lucky i can stay in nice dry and warm house and bake stuff. i am not sure where grass valley is located. stay as dry as you can.
babe

It's been party cloudy with highs in the lower 70's down here. I got my windows open and it feels like spring! I read that the same westerly flow that's giving California all that rain is blocking the Arctic air from getting down to us. Thanks!

rain, rain and more rain, some very strong winds. lots of flash flooding in low lying areas. i am just fine, cooking,knitting, on puter and tv. so i just am staying in and staying dry.

It was nasty all last night, thought the roof would blow off. Today it was very high winds,heavy rain, flooding in parts of the county and city. COLD
kades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom