What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
100 degrees today and it was quite humid, I opened the windows and a trout swam through...

Last edited:
PrincessFiona60 said:
I finally figured out why you shower in the summer...so you smell like fresh sweat.

Or trout.

Following a shower, went to the subdivision pool. While I was there, had 4 teens, a 20 minute respite when they got hungry, then 3 families, 4 elementary kids, 8 toddlers, 3 chatty moms. And a partridge in a pear tree. Took another shower when I got home.

Much prefer the smell of fresh sweat!

Last edited:
77° and calm, but with 94% humidity, I'm not even going to try opening windows. It's still comfortable from running the a/c before bedtime (10 p.m.)

About 7:30 AM - 75F with 81 per cent humidity. Showers again today; temps in the 90's. Ho hum.

This is a really wicked heat wave marching across the country. I recall a long time ago that the heat killed lots of chickens in Texas during an especially hot summer. Haven't heard of that happening anywhere, but farm animals must be suffering, too. :(

mid 80's, slight humidity, no breeze. The talking heads say that Thursday will be over 100 with high humidity. The talking heads get so frantic about the heat it makes it seem much worse. I do feel for the folks that work outdoors it will be a rough week.

Currently 97, with a heat index of 109-115. Where we recently came back from in Mexico, they have a heat index of 95, with a beautiful ocean in which to cool off. I want to go back!

High of 107 In S.D. I am sure the heat index is off the charts. On the news tonight several farmers & ranchers in the area have lost several head of cattle due to the extreme heat. They say each animal is worth at least $1,500. One guy lost 150 head. Times are tough for many.
They say it's suppossed to "cool down" to 90 thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom