What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NW Arkansas, 4:15 a.m. - 73 degrees, 81% humidity, clear skies, wind SE at 7 kts.

Expected high of 103.

Finally, some reasonable weather. I, the family insomniac, got up and opened all the windows to let some fresh air in. My husband and dog are sleeping in a/c heaven in the bedroom, but I'm enjoying quiet fresh air life. Guess sleeplessness has its advantages.

NW Arkansas, 3:45 a.m. - 68 degrees, 93% humidity, cloudy, wind at 8 kts. from the south.

Thunderstorms likely this morning. Expected high of 94F.

I envy you your breeze. For some reason this year it's elsewhere. The previous two summers were usually fairly breezy so I could open the windows occasionally. WAH!

A beautiful 70. We opened all the windows too. Should get to mid 80s later.

It's a beautiful day in SE South Dakota. Woke up to 60 with a high of 70 today. It would make me happy if it stayed like this day, year round.

NW Arkansas, 4:15 a.m. - 73 degrees, 90% humidity, clear skies, wind SE at 5 kts.

High of 83 with a chance of thunderstorms.

NW Arkansas, 5:00 a.m. - 66 degrees, 100% humidity (fog), calm.

80% of thunderstorms all day, expected high of 87.

Finally....slept with the windows open last night. Tired of running the A/C. 60 fabulous degrees with a high of 80 predicted today, and sunny.
"Good day, sunshine."

Last edited:
I wanted to walk to the Rouses grocery store, but it's 89+ already. I think I'll wait until tomorrow and hope for a cooler walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom