What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted snow. I still want snow! This winter has been so mild and, on Groundhog Day, I hear that we will have six more weeks of winter. I'd like a mere six days of winter. I'm not greedy.

Tomorrow night, we are promised a spitting of snow. Then back to warm sunshine.

432351_313159095403769_244753448911001_902927_346777437_n.jpg

Thanks for the belly laugh, Kathleen!

Kathleen, that picture is delightful. Thanks for my laugh for the day.

25ºF. and bright sunshine. I was planning on going out for a while. Too cold to run around on the scooter. I wish I had a windshield on it. I am supposed ot get a new scooter this summer. If not, then maybe I will buy the windshield with my savings account. Something to save for. :)

Cold here, icy. Went out to feed wildlife this morn at 8:30 (late), and found wild turkeys waiting by the shed where I keep birdseed, and a red squirrel, and a small doe.

Our driveway is treacherous to walk on as it is sheer ice.

IcyFebDrvwy.JPG

Here are the turkeys. I thought they were mebbe frozen to the ground...

turkeysWait.JPG

What a pleasant way to start your day. I love watching wildlife. When we lived on the farm, my favorite time of the day was early in the morning when everyone else was sleeping still. I love watching the world come to life. Even today, we have a big tree in the middle of the patio and in the spring it is full of nesting families of chickadees. I will take a cup of coffee and my crocheting with me and sit down there before the rest of the building is up and about. There is a loud chorus of babies wanting to eat. As if there was a signal, all the parents take off to get food for their babies. :)

The Gusts Are Howling In The Madrid Capital, Spain

Blue skies, sunny sunny, dry and ( 646 metres above sea level ) terribly windy at 25 degrees farenheit.

We are having a cold spell.

It very rarely snows in Madrid Capital.

It would be a nice day, if the Winds would subside.

The Gusts are Howling.

Margi. Cintrano.

I know it seems absurd, but the windows are wide open again, still.

In the last week, they have been closed for maybe a couple of hours early in the morning.

29°F, again...probably down to 20° overnight. It has been so clear lately we have no heat stored up, the bright, sunny days are bitter cold. I'm still wearing my sweater coat.

It's a little chilly this morning, 48°. Because there is a little breeze from the north, the windows are closed for now, but they'll be open. part way at least later. I'm enjoying the daily masterpiece of clouds. It amazes meto see all the shades of gray and the different cloud types all in one big picture window. Ain't Mother Nature grand!!

Now, I'm seeing some shades of blue and a few brushes of soft peachy pink.. It'll be another gorgeous day like yesterday.

The weather forecast says our Low will be 34°F...it's only 23°F...high of 44°F with rain this afternoon...at least we are getting the cloud cover I was hoping for.

you were hoping for cloud cover?

Yes, it keeps the heat in and it's not windy. Our valley is surrounded on all sides by mountains, like living in the bottom of a bowl. With cloud cover there is a lid on it and it stays a bit warmer, doesn't feel as bitter cold with the wind blowing. I don't mind the cold...I DO mind the wind.

15° this AM, got up to 36 and sunny, then the sun went away. Really didn't feel too bad. Now 30° here along the river.

Low 40s F right now. It is supposed to get into the mid to high 20s overnight. Just a few days ago the highs were in the low 70s and the lows in the high 50s. :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom