What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kylie and simonbaker, did you get the rain? I actually woke up to a blue sky with something bright peaking through fluffy white clouds.

Almost prompted me to say "Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore". Except it would be Joie or Violet and BC not Kansas! :LOL:

Princess, you can keep your snow! ;)

Well PF, the snow melted pretty quick. We got rain right after. Now it is just raw, cold and bone chilling. And the coming days the temp is supposed to go up to the 50's

Poor Teddy. Spike took him out for his walk early this morning. He was happy with the snow. But the minute he felt a rain drop on his nose he ran back home. Spike couldn't keep up with him. He was sitting right on the door step waiting to get in. That litle imp hates the rain. :angel:

Another beautiful sunny day this morning. Right now its 50 F & still climbing. Hard to believe it's the first of December in South Dakota.

61°F, and overcast here along the river, though it looks like the sun might peak through. Love it!

I am surprised we have a few cooler days this week as it is Summer here now and last week were temps in the high 30c

Not complaining though, I hate Summer!

My car thermometer said 71° F. In the upper midwest. In December. We set a record today!

My favorite temps and the best music are both in the '70s!

So dry here. Anyone, anywhere can send us rain or snow...or both. We need something!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom