What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
32c right now at 7.25am heading for 39c....change coming on overnight...first temp below 30c in 3 weeks, cant wait!

Presently 42ºF. Temp will be going up to the 50's. But we have rain and lower temps coming in tonight. Oh Joy! :angel:

5 C (41 F) with a predicted high of 8 C. It's begninng to look like we will have spring this year. Equinox is just over a week away (Wednesday the 20th).

YAY...the heatwave is OVER!!!

I woke this morning to a lovely cool breeze coming through the window...I got up and opened the whole house up to air it all out...it is wonderful :) :)

Only going to be 25c here today!

I don't have a front porch. A canopy over hangs the front steps. Next to ithe steps are tall yew bushes. Icicles form on the canopy. One fell off, hit the yew and landed on the stoop. where it froze solid. Couldn't get the wedge to move and couldn't open the front outside door. Had to go around with an ice scraper to knock it loose.

This is what we call "warmer" weather.

I don't have a front porch. A canopy over hangs the front steps. Next to ithe steps are tall yew bushes. Icicles form on the canopy. One fell off, hit the yew and landed on the stoop. where it froze solid. Couldn't get the wedge to move and couldn't open the front outside door. Had to go around with an ice scraper to knock it loose.

This is what we call "warmer" weather.
Oh yeah, the joy of winter leaving. That's a pretty impressive icicle mishap.

At least no one got hit by the falling icicle. :ohmy:

Glad to read that you finally got some nice weather. How long until you start complaining about the cold? :LOL:

Thanks Taxy :)

:LOL: yes soon we will be saying, it is sooo cold :LOL:

Autumn is lovely though, nice cool days and nights, Winter is a bit colder, but nowhere near as cold as what you guys get!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom