What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-8 centigrade = 17.6 fahrenheit. Too damn cold waiting for the commuter train this morning. And more snow and ice forecast for tonight. Can you tell it's nearly spring, eh?

It snowed all morning, the streets are so slippery because there is a thin layer of ice underneath. And this afternoon it has gotten so windy that it ever blew over our birdbath that was full of water and has a heating element in it.

0C at the moment, but this is what the weather watch says, "15 to 30 centimetres of snow and blowing snow locally are expected over these regions beginning late tonight or early Tuesday morning..."

I think that's the same storm that chrismcphee is looking at.

Snowed all morning here too, and now the wind's a howlin'. Temps are supposed to drop tonight.

Windy as heck and spitting the occasional snowflake. I'm afraid my Brother is driving right into the storm as they had to get to Idaho this afternoon.

We went for a walk with Beagle in 40° F. Much different from our sunny vacation, last day being 80° F yesterday.
Welcome home! Wait long enough & the weather will get better!;)

Windy & cold here today. Snow flurries off & on all day. Nothing stuck. All of the snow is 2 hours north of us.

It's currently 0 degrees Celsius. The weather warning is for "up to 25 cm in parts of Quebec". (25 cm = ~10 inches). I just measured the snow. It's 33 cm (13 inches) and the snow has eased up, but it hasn't stopped. Here's the view out my front door. The walk way was nekkid yesterday:

20130319_133005.jpg

It is 36ºF. and raining. The snow, what little of it that fell is melting away very quickly. I am so glad I live near the ocean. :angel:

We have hardly any snow left in SE S.D. Woke up to a cold 7F this morning. The high only got up to 22F. Every now & then we will see some snow flurries, it's so dry that it never amounts to anything. Sure hope we get some moisture this spring, we really need it.

It is 35ºF right now and the snow is melting. All of the grass is bare. the sun was out in full force today. I haven't been listening to any weather forecasts. :angel:

It's currently 0 degrees Celsius. The weather warning is for "up to 25 cm in parts of Quebec". (25 cm = ~10 inches). I just measured the snow. It's 33 cm (13 inches) and the snow has eased up, but it hasn't stopped. Here's the view out my front door. The walk way was nekkid yesterday:

20130319_133005.jpg

Show us your snow...so much of it!

Glad to hear that you are getting some autumn-like weather, Kylie.

Current -3C and very sunny. Looking at the 14 day forecast, seems like spring-like weather starts around the 28th of March. Looks like, maybe a week of below freezing & above freezing. That's what we need for good maple syrup production.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom