What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We just had a major thunderstorm roll through. When the lightning cracked and the thunder rolled simultaneously I thought one of the trees in our woods had been struck! :ohmy: We could feel the house shudder. Scared the daylights out of me AND the cat! I have the scratch to prove it.:glare: From first scan of the neighborhood we all came out of this unscathed.

This has been a wicked summer already. When we first moved here it was like Camelot: rained overnight, sunny and clear most days, nice sunny winters to melt the snow and keep the car warm when you ran errands. Then my SIL and her husband moved up from FL...and the weather seemed to change. Lots of thunderstorms. Cloudy winters. Coincidence? Hmmmmm....:ermm:

Years ago we got to see Richard Harris reprise his role as King Arthur on stage, at Blossom Music Center. Went with another couple we were friends with. The husband had done theatre like I, our two spouses had to put up with us singing along! I was thrilled just to be in the same airspace as Sir Richard. :wub:

Years ago we got to see Richard Harris reprise his role as King Arthur on stage, at Blossom Music Center. Went with another couple we were friends with. The husband had done theatre like I, our two spouses had to put up with us singing along! I was thrilled just to be in the same airspace as Sir Richard. :wub:

:) I would be singing along too! Know the score by heart!

We were expecting more rain today, it didn't happen.

Lotsa chain saws running today, and really hot.

Last edited:

Awk!!! Awk!!! In the same airspace?? I would have fainted! Loved Richard Harris and this musical was a big reason why. I did lighting and costuming for our HS presentation of Camelot. Yes, I know all the words to all the songs... Franco Nero - C'est Moi - YouTube

When I got up this morning it was already quite warm. By the time I got going for the morning walk with my canine critters, it was 80 degrees. We took our walk, and came back and crashed on the deck. It is 86 degrees now. It's going to be a hot one.

Last edited:
Absolutely freezing and chucking it down with rain. When I went out this mid morning the external temperature gauge on the car was reading 12 degrees Centigrade (approx 53 degrees farhenheit) and it's midsummer for heaven's sake! Well at least I won't have to water my herb garden.

Went to bring in Horse from the field late last night. He was so wet and bedraggled, poor thing, that he gave me no aggravation about coming in. In fact he saw me at the other side of the yard and came galloping down the to the gate yelling for me to hurry up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom