What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frog strangler. Rain so hard it could drown a frog. Or someone the frog never met, if it's a frog stranger.
frog stranger :LOL::LOL: It's not my fault. The spell checker didn't catch it. :LOL:

It's hot and humid. It rained for about 10 minutes, so now it is even muggier.

It's 76 degrees right now and perfect...IF IT WERE 2:00 PM! The low of the night is supposed to be in the lower half of the 70s for the next 2-4 days. And the only time we won't climb into the 90s are the days we get thunderstorms. If I have to put up with FL weather I want to go to Disney! (Or not, since a day pass is $95! :ohmy: )

it's 53F right now, off to the Farmer's Market! Shrek's friend Colombo and his Mrs. are meeting us there for a walk along the river. Nice people.

Yay! Our high of the day was "only" in the 80s!
img_1280623_0_95be25bbb80cec93254298a637a04a40.gif
We've had highs in the 90s for about a week or so and I'm tired of melting. Even feels warm inside in the AC.

Radar said no rain anywhere near us. Himself took the steak out to grill. Started to pour, so he kept ducking into the house to stay dry and head out with the umbrella to check the steak - actually marinated London Broil. When he was done cooking...the rain stopped. :LOL: Just starting back up again, but it's still pretty warm.

Radar said no rain anywhere near us. Himself took the steak out to grill. Started to pour, so he kept ducking into the house to stay dry and head out with the umbrella to check the steak - actually marinated London Broil. When he was done cooking...the rain stopped. :LOL: Just starting back up again, but it's still pretty warm.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

How was the steak?
ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom