What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PF, it weather like that the norm around there this time of year? Or are you having an unusually hellish summer too?

The unusually hellish part...they keep saying it's supposed to cool off, but I haven't noticed. The only time I can ride my bike this summer, without having heat stroke, is if I ride in the dark. I guess I could ride it to work and have Shrek pick me and the bike up...kinda defeats the purpose of saving gas...

The unusually hellish part...they keep saying it's supposed to cool off, but I haven't noticed. The only time I can ride my bike this summer, without having heat stroke, is if I ride in the dark. I guess I could ride it to work and have Shrek pick me and the bike up...kinda defeats the purpose of saving gas...

...but at least you would be getting your exercise and enjoying a ride on the bike!

We got a light drizzling of rain this morning, just enough to get the ground wet is all. It's been in the mid 80's all day here, not much of a breeze makes it feel warmer.

It's back to normal in southern Britain. Light cloud. No sun. :neutral:

Actually, I should point out, we had a thunderstorm on Monday. It knocked out my satellite TV intermittently for about 15 minutes. The storm itself? About half an hour of rumbling and occasional lightning. Torrential rain for about 10 minutes. (And my cat was very upset)

On the whole? It was about as exciting as storms get here!

Last edited:
It's back to normal in southern Britain. Light cloud. No sun. :neutral:

Actually, I should point out, we had a thunderstorm on Monday. It knocked out my satellite TV intermittently for about 15 minutes. The storm itself? About half an hour of rumbling and occasional lightning. Torrential rain for about 10 minutes. (And my cat was very upset)

On the whole? It was about as exciting as storms get here!

I love a good thunderstorm...but not when it interferes with things :LOL:

Love a good downpour too...I can imagine your cat not being too happy :(

We had a perfect day here....it was 18 degrees, sunny, warm and blue skies, not bad for Winter ;)

That sounds like delightful weather Kylie, no matter WHAT season. Seems like you have mild winters. Does that make your summer wicked hot normally? Or is it paradise all year long? :) *sigh*

I'm sittin' in the breeze, chillin' my knees. What I am getting is the breeze out ahead of the weather front moving in from the west. Looks like the windows get closed within the hour since the radar shows the rain approaching quickly and a very long train will start up the usual path...right over our town.

We are having fall weather in the morning and it warms up to perfect summer weather by noon with a gentle breeze. No complaints here. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom