What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lightning out on the Atlantic. Surf is up and the sea is angry. We've had gale force winds all day, and it's rained the vast majority of the time, but I like it when it's like this. Reminds you that Mother Nature is not somebody to be trifled with, no matter how pretty it was the day before.

I love a good Nor'easter. As long as it stays on the other side of the seawall.

65ºF here today. Rain is forecasted through next Tuesday. Oh joy. Something to look forward to. :angel:

55 degrees at 6:30 AM...will get a bit colder as the sun comes up. It's light out, but the sun has not gotten above the mountain, yet!

It's raining like a monsoon today. Lots of flooding and power outages in the area. Local TV news is showing pix of flooded streets and drowned cars. I'm glad I don't have to go anywhere.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn! I am more concerned with my own comfort and pain at the moment, that I am with the universe as a whole! :angel:

It's your refusal to ask your son, who visits you every day, to grease the window so you can manage it that I find surprising.

It's your refusal to ask your son, who visits you every day, to grease the window so you can manage it that I find surprising.

My son has had eight heart attacks. I am reluctant to ask him to even put a roll of toilet paper on the roll for me. I mention what I need done, (I don't ask him.) and he will do it at his pace. The inconvenience of being able to open a two story window in very minor compared to my son's health. At the end of this month, the AC will be available. I can wait if I have to. :angel:

Either it is very windy here, or I have angels Irish step-dancing on my roof. :huh: I hope all of our shingles are still attached by the time we have a chance to check.

My neighbor-friend from our old neighborhood posted a picture to facebook today - her curb lawn is chock-full of bags and boxes and all sorts of items she has to get rid of due to basement flooding. Lots of people in our old home town had problems with water in or around their homes. Another friend's gutters couldn't hold the volume of rain coming down and overflowed, washing all of her topsoil into the neighbor's yard. As long as our basement stays dry I suppose I shouldn't care if it rains even more. Until we had our yard regraded from the garbage job the contractor did we would run the shop-vac for hours at a time during a rainstorm. Since the landscaper was here, nothing. Me LOOOVE Eric! :D

43F...I just opened a window and turned the heat off (until Shrek turns it back on). I think the new AC will be installed in the bedroom this weekend.

This is what it was like this morning before we left for the 6 hour drive west.

14017777987_6f82ced242_o.jpg

I really didn't want to leave. It's cold and dreary here.

Hush your mouth PF! Next year if our winter is bad I'll swap locations with you for the season. Do you think you could put up with Himself and I could put up with Shrek? :LOL: BTW, I hear Cleveland is under a frost advisory tonight.

Our weather was sunny, clear skies...and a small pond in the back yard. TONS of rain fell down-down-down overnight. Thank goodness Himself had cut the entire yard earlier in the week before the rains came.

Hush your mouth PF! Next year if our winter is bad I'll swap locations with you for the season. Do you think you could put up with Himself and I could put up with Shrek? :LOL: BTW, I hear Cleveland is under a frost advisory tonight.

Our weather was sunny, clear skies...and a small pond in the back yard. TONS of rain fell down-down-down overnight. Thank goodness Himself had cut the entire yard earlier in the week before the rains came.

I think one or both of us would end up widowed...:ROFLMAO:

:LOL: It's 49°F now, and I am SO looking forward to the promised 70° tomorrow here along the river! 70° is my favorite temp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom