What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We saw the sun for a bit this morning, but it's currently cloudy and 31°F here along the river. No snow though!

All of us in this neck of the woods are so happy about this rain! :clap:
So far we've had 2" at our house and more expected. We couldn't find our rain gauge (no wonder) so we set a plastic glass on the stair rail to the porch and taped a ruler to it.

I just hope the burned hillsides south of here hold, but they never do when it rains a lot. For right now all this water from the sky is a blessed event!

Great night. 32 F took the dogs for a long walk. Not much wind & so still & quiet outside.

Right now it is 41ºF. Yesterday it was in the low 30's high 20's. Of course my exam for certification for my continuance of using The Ride was held outside. We even saw a couple of snow flakes. I was freezing. Even though I dressed for the weather.

I am very happy for those of you who are getting much needed rain. It is about time. I would suggest you go out and dance in it. It will leave you with a great feeling. :angel:

Silly weather. It got up to 79° today! Shouldn't we be having frost warnings this time of your?

Of course. I wouldn't complain though if our weather was that good. We are expecting to have a nice sunny day with the temps reaching the low 40's. I can live with that. :angel:

35 F now. Beautiful day~! Highs plan to be in the 40's this weekend. It sure doesn't feel like December in South Dakota

38°F here along the river. I'm getting out my flannel bikini for next week, it's supposed to be in the 40's.

Don't say you weren't warned.

Last edited:
I'm sitting here with a fan and looking for the remote to the floor fan. Shrek has gotten so cold blooded I expect to see him sitting on a rock in the desert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom