What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I wonder about weather.com.
We had another big thunderstorm about a half hour ago, and I was looking at weather.com - it said it was 70F here, and a 20% chance of rain. At the time it was pouring down rain and a chilly 59F. :ermm::huh:

Two downpours in two days!! :clap:

Let's hope this is an omen of things to come for all of California. I realize how desperate your state is for a sufficient amount of rain. :angel:

Yay, you got rain Cheryl! Compared to what you need, I suppose it's just a drop in the bucket, but maybe these two rain storms will start a trend. Slow and easy, I hope, since the last thing you all need to worry about are those danged mud slides. :ermm:

Thanks, CG and Addie - another 20% chance here today, but so far it doesn't look like it. At least here. Maybe further down in the southland -anywhere is good! :)

Rainy this morning, then cloudy, breezy, and a cool 51°F here along the river. We may get down to freezing in some areas tonight.

Last edited:
Cold and WINDY....wind advisories through tomorrow. Semis and trailers are overturning up on the highway and trees are blowing over. Just nasty here now. :(

Addie, that's because you're by the 45 degree ocean water. Just about 60 miles in, the temps were in the mid-70s. Nice and sunny out by us, too. Not now, of course! :LOL: Clear skies and around 45 right now.

Addie, that's because you're by the 45 degree ocean water. Just about 60 miles in, the temps were in the mid-70s. Nice and sunny out by us, too. Not now, of course! :LOL: Clear skies and around 45 right now.

So true. But if I couldn't live near the ocean, I don't think I would want to live. No wonder I am a Pisces! :angel:

Right now it in the mid 60's with a chance of rain. The weather map in todays paper showed temps. in the high 70's with rain every day this coming week.

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood! :)

Attachments

• 1430669962433.jpg
    1430669962433.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 153
86°F here along the river! Wow!

I'm putting off my planting, we have chances of frost until after Mother's Day.

Cool, cloudy, nice breeze, supposed to hit 90 today! :clap:

The iced tea is made and the ice bin is full!

Need to get cleaned up and go for my walk before it heats up too much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom