What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rainy this morning, then beautiful this afternoon. Sunny and 73-degrees.

It has been in the 80s for a few days, but I guess a front came through. We got some much needed rain, followed by very pleasant temperatures.

CD

It was snowing when I got up just before 6 am and it is now just after midnight and it is STILL snowing...

Taxy, pack your shorts I'll pick u up and we're outta here! Rock? you wanna tag along?

It was horrible, I looked outside and it was soooo bright, a big yellow ball of fire in the sky, temp around 70 degrees. I went back to bed until it was dark and cool.

When I went and got the paper this AM is was already 62 outside. Supposed to get in the 70's for the next few days - I'll take it. May have to turn the AC on in a bit.

It was snowing when I got up just before 6 am and it is now just after midnight and it is STILL snowing...

Taxy, pack your shorts I'll pick u up and we're outta here! Rock? you wanna tag along?
:mrgreen:
Yeah, it's a winter wonderland out there. I don't want any more winter wonderland 'til after summer. And talk about bright, sheesh.

It's 75 degrees outside and I'm stuck in here for another hour! Want to go play in the dirt! 0325171403_HDR.jpg0325171403b_HDR.jpg

Beautiful day today. 71F and sunny.

I'm taking advantage of that and have been doing a lot of work out on the patio today. Cleaned the Weber in and out, scrubbed the grate, hosed down the patio table and chairs, got several large planting containers cleaned out, refilled the bird and hummingbird feeders, washed the sliding glass door, and pulled up those darn dandelions from the lawn. :ermm::)

Typical March weather for a northern climate - gloomy, chilly, some wet of some sort coming down. We've had sprinkles on and off all day. March has had below average temperatures, but it's making up for February being above average. I'm just hoping that when the sun comes out and the temperatures start rising in April we don't go from 38 to 83 all at once. :ohmy:

Misty chilly rain off and on all day. Cloudy. No sun. Doesn't look good until maybe Wednesday. Oh, so much joy to share, NOT!
Ya know, this moisture is a good thing since the state is still in various stages of drought...

Oh noes! I hope it survives.

It should be fine. Crocus are tough little beasties.

Temp is 55°F, but there's a damp chill, and it's cloudy. Foggy until after noon. Great setting for a horror movie out here in the woods.

Last edited:
0°C (32°F), but feels like -5°C (23°F). And this warning:

Attachments

• Page-Shot-2017-3-26 Alerts_ Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Quebec_ Montréal Island area - The Weather Netw.png
    Page-Shot-2017-3-26 Alerts_ Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Quebec_ Montréal Island area - The Weather Netw.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 102
I've had a chill in my bones for about 3 days, not an illness chill, penetrating kind. Temps in the high 30's F, windy and damp.

--
I think crocus are pretty hardy. I remember grade school playground. The crocus were a lavender South Dakota prairie variety. Now, imagine every little kid outside playing, and saying oh look what I found, as we/ they all picked flowers on discovery. They came back every spring.

A picture is worth a thousand words. Springtime in North Texas. Tornado sirens at 8PM tonight, and then came this...

Attachments

• Hil001.jpg
    Hil001.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 92
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom