What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's continuing north for now, which is good for us [emoji2] Apparently Jose churned up cooler water and hurricanes don't do well in cold water, so that's good news, too. We'll just have to keep an eye out.

090312_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.jpg

Meanwhile, we can enjoy another warm, mostly sunny day. 75 F here right now.

Beginning to think we should move up to where GG is - we're under a tropical storm watch until at least Wednesday. Oh well, we'll just watch her do whatever she decides to do. Can't stop Mother Nature.

We got our first legitimate cold front last evening. It was 93 yesterday afternoon. It got down to 53 last night, which made for nice sleeping. The high today was about 71, with a brisk North wind.

Right now, it is 61, and on its way down to a low of 48.

It's supposed to be back up to 90+ by the weekend.

CD

Not much weather talk lately.

Weather whiplash is upon us, again. Tomorrow's high is forecast to be 86. Friday's high, 55. Friday's low, 33. We're supposed to be back up around 80 by Monday.

CD

Presently in the early hours of this morning, it is 60ºF. with rain expected for the morning hours. Then coming back after a cloudy overcast day later in the day and night.

We are experiencing record heat in Ventura County. It was over 100 here on both Tuesday and Wednesday, and this is a BEACH TOWN! It was too hot to cook. It was even too hot to microwave! I'm digging out all my fast food coupons.

We finally have fall! Temperature is 53 right now and it's nice and sunny. We're heading to Michigan today and the temps will drop drastically. I'm hoping there will be some fall color left on the trees.

We just crossed the border from Ohio into Indiana. It's 42 and raining here. Supposed to rain most of the time we're in Michigan. Perfect for hanging around the house making many hot meals for my FIL's freezer.

It is 47 right now, which is a big difference from mid 80s at this time yesterday. It was really windy overnight, but not too bad now. We may get as low as 29 tonight -- the forecast keeps changing.

CD

here it is miserable, wet, rainy and cold as it has been 90 percent of this year. I am ready to try Florida!

It has been snowing most of the day. Not sticking very long as the temp is in the mid 30's. Most likely we will get our first frost overnight when the temp dips somewhere in the 20's F. I always thought we should get Frost before Snow, I guess not this year.

It has been snowing most of the day. Not sticking very long as the temp is in the mid 30's. Most likely we will get our first frost overnight when the temp dips somewhere in the 20's F. I always thought we should get Frost before Snow, I guess not this year.

You're getting your first freeze at the same time Dallas does? Wow, that's odd.

CD

30*, windy and cold in SE South Dakota. Most towns 100 miles north of us got a couple of inches of snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom