What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...It's 78 degrees at noon...
We had sun and 77! Well, that was in our sun room. Outside's high was 30 degrees colder. Still, 47 is pretty nice compared to the way-below temperatures we've had lately. In fact, it's exactly what the temperature should be on this date.

BTW, cute kitty, Kayelle.

It has been in the sixties and raining here all day. It is 60F and raining right now. Tomorrow is supposed to be more of the same. It is a good, soaking rain, so it will be good for my yard and garden.

CD

Another 6" of snow last night, but it's melting fast.

Attachments

• 0402181302a_HDR.jpg
    0402181302a_HDR.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 85
At the moment, it's 4°C (39°F) and mostly sunny.

I just got this by email. My area is expecting 30 - 50 mm of rain. :ohmy:

Montréal Island area

Issued at 11:39 Monday 02 April 2018
A spring storm will affect the province of Quebec... A major weather system developping over Central United States will move towards the Great Lakes Tuesday and track over Quebec on Wednesday. This system will give significant amounts of snow Tuesday afternoon or Tuesday evening over areas north of the St. Lawrence Valley. Across the south, precipitation will mainly fall as rain. There is a risk of freezing rain during the transition period from snow to rain near the St. Lawrence on Tuesday night. Some uncertainty remains regarding the track of the low. This will have an impact on snowfall or rainfall amounts in the different areas. ### Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to ec.cpiq_tempetes-qspc_storms.ec@canada.ca or tweet reports using #meteoqc. Find out more ›

Weather?

Not sure. Like a Chinese menu...pick something from each column.

We've had warm, cold, rain, sleet...

Our forecast for the next several days is more, what...rain. Whoa, Nelly, something new. More of the same we've had for weeks.

'Cept tomorrow is supposed to be more, yes, rain. But, severe storms, along with hail and the occasional tornado.

Like I said...a Chinese menu.

It was chilly and rainy here today. It was 48F when I woke up, and it got up to about 68F. My garden got a nice, gentle rain mush of the day, so that's good.

Rainy tomorrow, too, but warmer.

Have to scrape 3" of snow off the cars before leaving for work this morning & it's still snowing on SE South Dakota.

It was warmish today (mid-upper 50s), and it will be cold tomorrow (mid-30s at best). Meanwhile, the approaching front is busy blowing small children and dogs around the neighborhood. :ermm: OK, maybe not. But if Himself hadn't gone to get the mail earlier today I might have to tie a rope to his waist in case he started to blow away - and he comes in at 6'2" and weighs...let's say he's well fed. :LOL:

It's been two months since that danged rodent said we had six more weeks of winter. I wonder which six weeks they are...

It snowed and it rained and it snowed some more, but not a lot of accumulation. Probably not a lot of snow, but with 90 km/h gusts it's kind of hard to tell. Friends have been reporting power outages. Fingers crossed. Ours has stayed on so far. 7-9-13 (Danish equivalent of "knock on wood".)

Snow in MA, but that's OK. In spite of what the weather guessers were saying about the weather in Cleveland for the Indians' home opener, it's dry enough and they're playing ball! :w00t2: It's cold (41 at game time), cloudy, and there's a breeze of 14 to 20 MPH coming off Lake Erie, but they're playing ball.

Prediction for our area a week from now is 60. We'll probably go from winter to summer again this year. :glare:

17F...turned the furnace back up, the ride to work this morning was very long and quite tricky, took my time. It took me 45 minutes to go 10 miles, usually takes me 15.

Thankfully the wind left my barns in tack. I kept looking out the windows expecting to see a roof fly by. So today we've had sun, rain, snow, rain, snow - quiet now but more of the same is expected to start around 2 am continuing on into the early hours but then.... wait for it... wait for it... wait... OMG - look - look- IT'S THE SUN AGAIN, well, almost ... then the clouds come back... sigh.

Temperatures climb up to 35 around between 1 and 5 tomorrow.. that's a good sign.

WOW, Princess! that was a nasty drive!

Grrrrrr! It is 38F right now. That's NOT normal here in April. It was 86F at this time yesterday.

CD

Blizzard happening right now. Power is out west of town. We may have some house guests before long if that isn't resolved soon, my 94 year old father-in-law among them.

Thunderstorm all day, marble sized hail at 7 am. In anticipation for the 18" of snow expected tonight in SE South Dakota.

I think Spring forgot about us this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom