What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't tell the other residents of Ohio. They'll kick you out of the state to get better weather. :ohmy:

Sure. Why not? Oh, wait... I don't think the good people of Las Vegas would want you to bring those winters HERE!

btw - - just ducked out and took a picture of the weather today. It's pretty, but unsettled. Looks like we might get some of that monsoon rain before too long.
Right now it's 100 degrees (37.8 C) and 18% humidity.
228today-med.jpg

The Z said:
Bless you, Constance. We pray the assistance arrives in time.

The sun has already risen. So far the heat is not overwhelming but we fear that by mid-morning temperatures will, once again, soar over 100 degrees.

Two more from our party have perished and our food supplies are dwindling rapidly. If assistance does not arrive soon, we may be forced to do the unthinkable. Am I wrong for feeling a certain happiness that we still have some Old Bay Spice and bar-b-que sauce?

Z.

Take heart, Z...as we speak, my choppers are in your area searching for you. If you have a mirror, or some other reflective device, please send us a signal.

Cold!! Its going to get down to 6 tonight (thats 48 F)
But the weather today was magic, warm, sunny cloudless sky and the end of the week BLISS:):):)

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Hey Z, why does the chicken avatar look freaked out? What did you do to it?? :ermm:
I think it's watching me sharpening my knives :chef:

On topic - - it's now 7:00am and 84 degrees (29 C) heading for a high of 103 (39.4 C). We're having monsoon conditions so will probably have scattered afternoon storms for the next several days.

Last edited:
7am and 63 degrees. Of course, it's supposed to get up to 94.

I'm worried, as tomorrow should be 95 with rainstorms. (And we've asked friends over for a BBQ!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom