What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard the man on the radio say it is 13 degrees below zero, wind chill of 26 below.:( Oh well, at least it's not going to snow today. My BIL and SIL are coming back from their Caribbean cruise on Saturday, boy are they in for a climate shock.

My MIL is coming back from one on Saturday also...
but it will be 32 above by then. I think she ordered this for us on purpose, she left when it was above 0 also. It hasn't been since! :ohmy:

It's 5 above here and cold cold cold!!!

So different than the 70 degree weather we had just a few weeks ago and TORNADOS!

Only in Missouri ;)

Well, Bilby, we could use a little of your heat here, as well. It is -35C (-20sF), but the sun is shining for the second day in a row, so I am feeling a little more like a human, instead of a cranky blob. I am watching the windows to see when the sun will have moved enough morning and evening for us to get some in the dining room window in the morning, in the living room in the late afternoon, evening.

It is still well, still at 11:30pm. I am going to lock up the house and put the aircons on and go to bed. I'm getting a tree lopped tomorrow at 7am. Cats won't like be kept in tomorrow morning but they will run if I let them out and don't get them back in again before the truck turns up. The house had better cool down soon or it might be a grumpy sleepless me and six grumpy and destructive cats!! LOL

(Think it was forecast to get down to 20C (68F) tonight. Feels like it is a long way off still.

Suppose to snow (lake effect) to the north tonight, calling for 4"

Weatherbug indicates it's +11f now, and NWS says it's +12f at the airport, but who lives there?

(What a groaner, Eh?)

Suppose to go down to +5f tonight. That's warm for some people and unbearably cold for others.

I would rather have the temperature in the single digits than have it just above freezing and raining.

Ok, I went from about 60 degrees F in Houston, TX to minus thirty in Astana, Kazkhstan (the coldest capital in the world by the way) in about 24 hours. Am I happy? You bet--where else does my breath freeze in my tracks......oh, well, it gives me stories to tell to my grandchildren.......

Snow storm... better check the gas driven snowblower and make sure its ready! If not I will have to use the McDonald's snowblower (shovel + kids + McDonald's = snowblower). Not as neat and tidy as the gas driven snow blower but will do in a pinch:LOL:

Sleepless and cold in Seattle:
Been sitting here at the computer facing the window since 3am. (Couldn't sleep) It's a little after 1 in the afternoon now and I am watching the rain slowly change to snow. Temp at 34 degrees. I'm told you can drive in a 20 mile circle around my house this afternoon and find rain, sleet, freezing rain and snow. Don't like the weather here? Drive 10 minutes in any direction and it will change...just don't look for sunshine.

It's dark now, but still cold. 32 degrees, so the weather says (but I'm sure they are warming it up a little for us). It was very windy today, but sunny - so deceiving!

HO LEE CRAP! You should see the weather blowing in from the north today. YIKES! It is freaking freezing and expected to drop some more and it is snowing and drifting and just generally NASTY. The snow was drifted so badly I had to shove the back door with all my strength to let the dog out to pee this morning. Still snowing. Still nasty. 0F right now and dropping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom