What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
40F here right now. And it feels like it. The snow is packing down from melting. I hope I done't have a basement problem again.

Wind is howling, I'm under a blanket and still shivering. says 31F, but with the wind it's 15F...I really do not want to go outside.

The "dusting to 3 inches" forecast for yesterday came and went three times because we shoveled 9+". Today is above freezing and our cars and deck are cleared out. I'm grilling tonight!

Andy, I'm afraid we won't see our grill till June. :(

Right now we have pure slop. Rain. Then wet snow. Back to rain. And Himself had a doc appointment I didn't know about until he was leaving. Took his own car with tires that need replacing. He's gone 2 1/2 hours and I'm waiting for the rescue call! :LOL:

who says there is always nice weather in Italy? It's raining cats and dogs again.
Tuesday was a bit better, very few rain and sometimes you could see the sun.

Not much to do with this kind of weather...

Beautiful day! 50F in SE South Dakota.
My heating goes off on auto at 10am and today was the first time since winter started that I haven't had to over-ride it to stay on through the day. I've been sedentary today with paperwork up to my ears and it was mid-afternoon before I realised I hadn't needed to turn the heat back on.

As usual, it snowed on my birthday last week.

Better get the shovel waxed up, Andy ;)

It was another beautiful day here today. Low twenties, but man it felt good. That's like four days in a row. The sun was so bright it kept right on melting the snow and ice.
My turn to post a rosy sunset ;)

What are those things in rows, Pac?

My heating goes off on auto at 10am and today was the first time since winter started that I haven't had to over-ride it to stay on through the day. I've been sedentary today with paperwork up to my ears and it was mid-afternoon before I realised I hadn't needed to turn the heat back on.

Happy Belated birthday!! Hope you had a good day with some rest & relaxation, & a little fun too!:):angel:

Drat! How'd we miss your birthday, Mad Cook? Happy belated birthday!

We have 37°F, and are supposed to get lots of rain later. I'll need to keep checking the basement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom