What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty nice all day today. Unusually low humidity for the area. I'm not going to complain. The temp presently is about 75 degrees. Slight breeze. Almost makes me wish I was out in our tent somewhere in a nice campsite. Perfect sleeping weather, inside with the windows open or out.

Caine, I can identify. For many years I lived in a sub-basement of the Pentagon. Because I was so broke, most of the years I worked there I worked a minimum of 2 extra hours a day (i.e., 50 hours minimum). I also happened to live near the Pentagon, and everyone knew I needed the money, so they would call me all hours of the day and night. I would call my friends and relatives who lived in the upper regions of the building to question what the weather was. Do I need an umbrella? Snow boots? A pair of corduroy pants? For much of those years, I really never saw daylight during he winter. What a life.

When I got up this morning at 5:30, the temp. was 79' - we are under a severe thunderstorm warning now, and the temp. is 89' - dark and yucky out. 1:55pm

Like this:
j0135991.gif

you said it jeekinz.

92 today, and oy is it humid.

i was hoping for some cool weather so my arrugula doesn't bolt and become bitter.

We had a very hot day yesterday, 96 degrees F, with a wind advisory. Sustaining winds of 25-30 mph. Gusts up to 50 mph. It was a wild ride.

This morning we were under a severe thunderstorm watch. At 10 a.m. it was as dark as bedtime. Storm blew through and now it's a bit cooler, but still dark. Perfect day for a nap.

in the last 24 hours I have gotten two inches of rain, I am so HAPPY. We think we will get a second cutting of hay after all!!!!!!

I am drenched, can't stay out of the rain for dancing in it.....

Mixed at the moment heavy rain and then bright sun 5 mins later, however we`re in the for the High-Jump 2moro :(

Severe flood warnings all over the country (again).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom