What song are you listening to right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
prokofiev's "cinderella. previn/london symphony.

i really got to enjoy this one tonight, but i think i annoyed a few sleepy tape ops out on the floor. my speakers were turned up to 11. :cool:
another one in the favourites list.

buckytom said:
prokofiev's "cinderella. previn/london symphony.

i really got to enjoy this one tonight, but i think i annoyed a few sleepy tape ops out on the floor. my speakers were turned up to 11. :cool: .

Well you just need to entertain the ops with your breathtaking prince charming performance then...:ROFLMAO:

I am listening to "Svegliarsi la mattina" by Zero Assoluto. Really a great song but dangerously running the risk of a radio overkill these days in Italy...

I guess we all have songs like that every year, I wonder what it is in your area this summer!!

mudbug said:
Angie, sweetie - invest in a boom box thingie that has a radio and plays both CDs and cassettes - saved my life.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Normally I retreat to the bedroom to watch Food Network!:rolleyes: Today I'm still stuck on this computer and it's right next to the couch where he sits!!!!:glare:

mudbug said:
Okay, babe - now we are talkng earplugs.............

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Hey...I do have some earplugs in the bathroom.....

Better yet, I can get out HIS mp3 player and start jammin'....ooooh....that's WAR talkin'!!:LOL: :LOL:

Gipsy Kings, "Bamboleo" :) I love their music, I grew up with it being played on days when we ate Mexican inspired food at home, but now many years later I play it whenever I want (LOL, which is often!).

"There She Goes" ~ Gill Graham

(listening to CISN Country on my computer from Edmonton, Alberta)

Back
Top Bottom