What song are you listening to right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm a little strange in that I prefer movie music to popular stuff. Thomas Newman, James Horner, John Williams, Jerry Goldsmith... and some older folks like Bernard Hermann. Having said that, I do adore some of the older rockers (except for Mick Jagger, whom I just find disgusting).

Does anyone else here like Harry Nilsson? He's mostly unknown, but he wrote a bunch of things you'd recognize if you heard him.

Fraidy <--put the lime in the coconut once:chef:

middie said:
Oh man Crewsk isn't that a good song ?

Anyway I'm listening to Sussudio by Phil Collins

One of my many favorites Middie! The video is pretty good but he looks kinda like a puppet on strings when he dances.:rolleyes:

I'm listening to Get Stoned by Hinder right now. Then it'll be whatever CD I decide to grab. It's feeling like an All The Right Reasons by Nickelback kinda afternoon right now.

I'm listenin' to Duran Duran. I am late for tickets to watch them live in tuesday, so their music is on my PC at least :)

Pointer Sisters

Anyone hear of these girls? They are probably old ladies now but can they get you moving in the morning. Never get tired of them.

I've heard the same. They are a great live show, but are inconsistant. I guess time will tell.

Now I am listening to Deep Banana Blackout. If you haven't heard of the check them out! Like James Brown on speed!

Yeah moe. is way too inconsistant for me. I have seen some amazing shows and also some of the worst I have ever seen. You never know what you will get with them.

DBB is great. I have seen them a number of times. They are a lot of fun!

respighi's "gli uccelli" (the birds).

what an amazing piece. hmm, gonna have to get a recording. it would be great for a long drive in the country.

Hahaha... :LOL:

I'm listening to some "Unplugged" discs. Clapton, Alice n' Chains, Nirvana, and The Los Angelas Guitar Quartet. Next will be some Chess stuff like Howlin' Wolf, Muddy, and Etta.

I've been thinning out my CD collection lately. Already did the books and DVDs last year, now it's my CD rack's turn.

HH leaning over the kitchen island, asleep and snoring. "Black Water" by the Doobie Brothers has been rolling around in my head all day so far.

Back
Top Bottom