What to do with coconut syrup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pedevowi

Assistant Cook
I cleared out my cocktail-making ingredients today and gave away lots of alcohol that I won't be using.

However, I am left with a large bottle of (non-alcoholic) coconut sugar syrup which I used to use for making a certain cocktail.

I don't know what to do with it. I purchased some pineapple juice and have been adding some to that to make a non-alcoholic piña colada but looking for other ideas as pineapple juice I can only drink in moderation as it gives me indigestion.

Any inspiration is welcome, be it food or drink.

I’d suggest not giving away vodka, tequila, brandy and other fortified wines as they are useful in cooking.

As for the coconut sugar syrup… I’d add it to seltzer with some lime juice. Possibly even to hot or iced coffee.

maybe to pineapple upside down cake, or a Thai curry

How about coffee drinks like Dunkin Donuts. I love the latte with coconut in it.

Pour it over pancakes along with the usual maple syrup. Steve McGarret and Lou Grover swear by it.
(I get 10 Hawai'i Five-0 reruns every Friday on my DVR.)

Last edited:
if it's homemade it only lasts 10 days in the fridge. if it's bought, it may last longer since it's prob cooked at a higher heat.

coconut syrup is just sugar syrup make from coconut. i'm diabetic and use it because it's got less carbs than sugar does. share it with a friend!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom