What's for breakfast?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
An omelet made with fake eggs, 50% reduced fat cheddar cheese, 99% lean ham, along with turkey breakfast sausage and whole wheat toast with butter spray.

img_554286_0_a7a6fb8f09e5f3d43932ab7385a8d905.jpg

Now that the good stuff is out of the way, I spend the rest of the day eating glut food :LOL:

Ok, it's finally the weekend so what are you all having for brekkie!!!???

Today was my usual cup of Peet's along with 2 scrambled eggs and whole meal toast. I know, I know....not very exciting at all!!!!

Now that the good stuff is out of the way, I spend the rest of the day eating glut food :LOL:

Geez, I hope so. We don't want you to waste away with that "meager" looking breakfast :LOL:

I had my semi-usual. Two fresh eggs sunny side up on a thick piece of buttered toast. And I'm just about finished with my third cup of coffee. Of course this "cup" holds about 20 oz.... :rolleyes:

I am having orange juice at the moment and will probably follow it up with a wonderful cape seed bun (we got another batch of bread through DH's work last night) with melted mozza and some fresh herbs. DH and Border had said that I can rest today and they will fend for themselves.

Monday 2-25-08 Nice bowl of 5 min. oatmeal to which I added brown sugar, cinnamon and raisins, and milk.

I thought I'd change things up today. I usally have two eggs on a thick piece of buttered toast.
Today I had three :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 3sunnysideup.jpg
    3sunnysideup.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 180
A bowl of Maple Brown Sugar Shredded wheat.
Of course the obligatory pot and a half of coffee.

I woke up hungry this morning (must have been all that plowing and snowblowing yesterday), so went with UB's suggestion of using leftover hamburgers in a breakfast wrap. I sauted some onions with a couple eggs, sprinkled some chili powder on the cut up burgers and nuked them, heated up the soft taco shells in my CI skillet, and grated some cheddar cheese. A few shakes of the tabasco bottle and I was eating.
I had three :pig:

Attachments

• breakfast wrap.jpg
    breakfast wrap.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 177
mmmm, that looks good, pacanis.

today was bird food. that is, the food i make for my parrots each morning. i copped a piece of honeydew, cucumber, and a few blueberries.

and now i'm making a pot of earl grey supreme. i have severe laryngitis, so i've gotta get healthy again.

Thanks, BT.
You're lucky to have a reason to always have fresh fruits and veggies on hand. And your parrots are lucky, too.
A friend of mine is mailing me a magazine she was in or that featured her birds (or something). She has several Macaws. Should be getting it any day now.

I haven't had anything but coffee yet.
I'm about to make cookies so my guess would be choc chip cookie dough :pig: but I'm gonna try not to. Yeah right. :angel:

hmm, pancakes, breakfast burritos (3?), cookies? :LOL:

BT I am more in line with your breakie today - a protien fruit shake (with banana, pineapple, raspberries, blueberries & blackberries, soy milk and protien powder) and a cup of my favourite Red Tea. :angel:

Wow LP, now you and BT made me feel like a :pig:. :ermm:
Guess I better have a salad for lunch!!
p.s., I only had a little dough. ;)

maple cinnamon bread used for french toast, pure maple syrup, and a dusting of powdered sugar. Orange juice and coffee.

Normally, it's just coffee black and one piece of toast..Wouldn't ya know I got up hungry today..So, hauled out a hot plate with 2 burners and the toaster and made two slices of sour dough bread, fried up and egg and a piece of ham, slapped that on the breat and had a breakfast sandwich..kadesma

Back
Top Bottom