What's For Dinner Sinner? 2/12/12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pork loin chop, fried in pam spray. (no it does very well) that way no added calories. leftover half of sweet potato. lima beans either in a salad or plain. jello with cool whip. i am stuck on the weight loss but will keep it up.

It's a perfectly gorgeous sunny noontime and 70 degrees here in my part of California. :cool:

I'm excited as Steve is flying home from Flordia. He'll be at the door at dinner time, and I'm tempted to greet him wrapped in plastic wrap. :rolleyes: Those of you who remember that book will get it. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

I'm preparing one of his favorite meals.....pot roast. :chef:

What was the old line?

Oh, leftovers again!!!!!!! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

PrincessFiona60 said:
I really do not have that much plastic wrap...and I have a commercial roll from Costco...:ROFLMAO::LOL:

ROFL!!

Fritatta with bacon, green onion, radish, and extra hot pepperjack cheese.

Pork & Kraut dinner, some kind of potatoes (somebody mentioned potato pancakes, they sound good) sautéed or steamed green beans and/or green salad. I think something chocolate for dessert........

I just couldn't get the motivation to cook today. It's not the cooking, it's the defrosting and finding something that we both want to eat. So, we are ordering from Mr. Falafel. One chicken shawarma platter and one beef and lamb shawarma platter. But, it's Montreal, so we call chicken shawarma, shish taouk.

I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. We will share the two platters.

Ate at a Mongolian BBQ place for lunch. Not really hungry so we just made some popcorn. Munching that while watching "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" on TV.

Had some steamed mussels and clams, salad, and my daughter wanted steak so I did up a rib eye to boot...

Attachments

• DSC00292.jpg
    DSC00292.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 149
Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and spicy corn. It's cold as crap outside and we wanted something heavy and yummy.

Oh good lord. I'm so full from the dinner portion of things! And we're all lying here groaning before we tackle the cake.

We went out for Ethiopian. YUM.

those poor people are starving. how could you take their food?

:D

j/k. that's one cuisine i haven't tried yet. there's an ethiopian joint a few blocks down 9th ave from my building. is there something typical, special, or something to look for with their cuisine, frank?

I phoned it in tonight...made breaded pork cutlets with gravy, boxed stuffing (dh's favorite) and steamed carrots and cauliflower. Simple, carby, fatty food. My family loved it. Sometimes I wonder why I even try to improve my cooking skills. Family would be happy with mac and cheese from a box.

Back
Top Bottom