What's for dinner, Thursday, September 7, 2023?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Spaghetti alla Carbonara.

Photo - 1.jpeg

Here's that dish I made last light, and put in the fridge to soak. Only had to boil 2 qts of water for the pasta, and that was it!

It was the dish I make a lot in the summer, with fresh tomatoes, garlic, basil, olive oil, 2 types of olives, pitted and chopped, some olive paste, some chopped anchovies, and a generous amount of freshly ground black pepper, all to be added to the hot pasta, after draining. A friend stopped by, just before I was ready to cook the pasta, and ended up eating more than I did, but then, I have 4 qts of it leftover!
Black eyed peas, corn, tomatoes, garlic, basil, olive, and anchovy dish, with hot pasta added at the end. by pepperhead212, on Flickr

Here's that dish I made last light, and put in the fridge to soak. Only had to boil 2 qts of water for the pasta, and that was it!

It was the dish I make a lot in the summer, with fresh tomatoes, garlic, basil, olive oil, 2 types of olives, pitted and chopped, some olive paste, some chopped anchovies, and a generous amount of freshly ground black pepper, all to be added to the hot pasta, after draining. A friend stopped by, just before I was ready to cook the pasta, and ended up eating more than I did, but then, I have 4 qts of it leftover!
Black eyed peas, corn, tomatoes, garlic, basil, olive, and anchovy dish, with hot pasta added at the end. by pepperhead212, on Flickr
That sounds and looks delicious.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom